Q Program Information
Every year, CQI works with new people and places, and pushes our organizational boundaries. Stay updated, see highlights, and read testimonials in our annual report. Click on the year for a full PDF version.
ADB Timor-Leste National Coffee Sector Development Plan
- National Coffee Sector Development Plan 2019 - 2030
- Assessment of Current Systems for Data Collection
- Baseline Assessment and Gap Analysis of Systems for Training Extension Workers
- Baseline Assessment and Gap Analysis of Current Systems for Applied Agricultural Research
- Inception Report-Support for Preparation of a National Coffee Sector Development Plan
- Interim Report-Support for Preparation of a National Coffee Sector Development Plan
- Pilot Activity Report - Quality Gap Assessment
“The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves.” -Ray Kroc
CQI adheres to the standards of arabica coffee set forth by the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA). For more details along with a list of standards for green, roasting, brewing, cupping, and water, please visit the SCA Standards webpage.
In 2010, CQI collaborated with the Uganda Coffee Development Authority (UCDA) to develop the standards and protocols for Fine Robusta. Currently, CQI has revised and published new key resources for Fine Robusta. For more information on the standards and protocols for Fine Robusta, click here.
Note: The major difference between robusta and arabica, in terms of grading and the cupping, is evaluating the balance of salt to acid (low salt, high acid being desirable) and bitter to sweet (low bitter, high sweet being desirable). Other than that difference within the cupping form, green defect grading remains the same.
Updated media kit coming soon.
Logo Usage Guidelines
Find our most current logo usage guidelines click here.